Thursday, December 17, 2009

Early X-mas Gift - New Sponsor!


Looks like Christmas came a little early for me this year! I'm proud to announce the good folks at Hammer Nutrition have offered me a contract for 2010 which I've happily signed!  As those of you who read my blog know, I swear by Hammer Gel and Perpetuem as my sole fuel source in all my races. To be quite honest, if it came down to another fuel company offering me their products for free, I would still rather pay full price for Hammer fuel instead. How lucky for me that Hammer has a little faith in me as well!  I look forward to a great partnership in 2010 and beyond! Merry Christmas, indeed!

10 comments:

TonyP said...

Congrats Dan! I'm a Perpetuem guy myself and love it. Have a happy holiday season. Tony

Jamie Donaldson said...

Awesome Dan! Isn't Dustin from Hammer great??? We are teammates
3x over!

scooping it up said...

NIIIIICE. Should I start eating this stuff after the holidays to lose a few?

Dan Rose said...

Thanks Tony & Jamie!

...and Stac Face, you'll want to stay away from this stuff if you're looking to lose weight...it's all pure carb calories for running energy...not a diet food at all. Don't be sad though. You keep those chins up and you'll find a diet plan that works for you!

Chris Roman said...

Rock on, you and Jamie have me Hammer powered for sure!!!!

Casseday said...

Congrats Dan! Happy Holidays and enjoy all this snow....not so good for the training, right?

Dan Rose said...

Adam,
I try to put a positive spin on all this snow we got yesterday: At least I had the opportunity to spend 38.5 miles worth of quality time w/ my old friend Mr. Treadmill. I know he missed me.
Merry Christmas you and yours as well!

Casseday said...

Dan you are one sick puppy to run 38.5 miles on a treadmill. Haven't been on one in years. I still enjoy getting out on days like these. It is amazing how many more crazy looks you get from people...I love it!
Merry Christmas!

Ric Munoz said...

Congratulations, Dan -- this is a richly deserved sponsorship!

Amelia said...

I'm still waiting for Sees Candy to step up and give me a sponsorship, considering how much of their delicious product I consume, but congrats to you on your contract!