Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello From Mohican!

Just pulled in at the race HQ here in hot n humid Ohio! Beautiful ride through the MD, WV, PA, and OH country to get out here. Funny to find there's no phone service here, but the campground here has wifi! I'll be putting aside all the fancy technology tomorrow as I enjoy a nice run through the countryside. I'm really looking forward to the adventure! The forecast is for 89 degrees and high humidity, but I'm already acclimated to that thanks to my DC Swamp training. All I have to do is make sure I stay ahead on my fluids and I should have a fun 102 mile run (yes, just for a couple added chuckles, the course is 102 miles)!
I'll check back in late tomorrow night when I finish. Until then, I'm off to the hills!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I am so excited for you. Have a great race! I'll miss the real time updates from Utterli - it was fun being able to track your progress.